MESH Motion Features
- Detect Motion - Trigger an action when motion detected.
- Undetected - Trigger an action when no motion is detected.
- Check Motion - Use another action, like a click of MESH Button, to check for motion or for the absence of motion and then trigger another action.
- Internet-connectivity (via MESH App)
- Compatible with hundreds of gadgets and apps on IFTTT (If This Then That)
- Waiting Time - Set how long MESH Motion should wait to detect motion again.
- State: You can check past records of detection. Detected/undetected
MESH Motion uses infrared heat to detect motion which can impact accuracy when the block is moved or placed in close proximity to lots of human or animal movement. MESH Motion only detects motion that crosses paths with the block, so motion such as walking straight towards the block or away from the block will not be detected by the sensor.
Sensor Range: approximately 7 - 10 feet
Size (width, height, depth): 24mm, 48mm, 12mm
Communication method: Bluetooth standards Ver. 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy)
Maximum communication distance (from app): Line of sight distance - 30 feet
Power: built-in lithium-ion battery
External interface Micro USB (for charging only)
Operating temperature limit: 0C~35C
Battery charging time: approximately 1 hour (it can be influenced by temperature and usage.)
Corresponding devices: Please Check: http://support.meshprj.com/hc/en-us/articles/212601267-Which-devices-can-operate-the-MESH-app-