Connected with the MESH Tags, it enables you to… - Send and receive information from the MESH Tag - Use the microphone, speaker, and camera functions on your iPhone or iPad - Control other wireless devices that support MESH (e.g. Hue) - Send e-mails, or send/receive information from the Internet - And more
- How to update the block software in bulk
- Release note - MESH app (Android)
- Check if both MESH Hub and your smart device have Bluetooth turned On
- New Android Users! How update MESH blocks for Android Devices (Firmware Update)
- Do I need to keep the MESH app running and nearby to use the MESH blocks?
- How to keep my recipe working when the phone goes on sleep mode?
Software tag – logic
Software tag – Tablet/Mobile
Software tag – Expansion: Gmail
Software tag – Expansion: Philips hue
Software tag – Expansion: IFTTT
Software tag – Expansion: OLYMPUS AIR
- How does the Olympus AIR tag work?
- The Olympus AIR block isn't working.
- How can I start using OLYMPUS AIR?
- The OLYMPUS AIR isn't connecting to my smartphone or tablet.
- Can I use the Olympus AIR live view feature on the MESH app?
- I changed the setting, but it does not get reflected in the pictures. See all 15 articles