We're really happy to have launched the MESH app on Android. Thanks for being among our earliest Android users!
To get started, you will need to update the firmware on your MESH tags.
- Launch the MESH App
- Power on your MESH Tags (Please keep the tags turned on until the update is complete.)
- Tap the pairing button ("+") on the MESH app to connect to the new MESH tags
- "Firmware Update" popup will automatically open on the MESH App
- Tap the popup to start the firmware update
- For a smooth update, please be sure to charge your MESH tags for at least 30 minutes if they aren’t fully charged.
- Please keep the MESH app and MESH tags turned on until the update is complete.
- If you're having trouble connecting the MESH tag to the MESH app or the MESH tag doesn't work after the firmware update please contact our support team: https://support.meshprj.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000795827