Please try a few troubleshooting tips if the Olympus AIR tag isn't working correctly:
- Connection - Please check to verify that the OLYMPUS AIR and your device (smartphone or tablet) are connected via Wi-Fi. Visit the Wi-Fi settings of your device and connect to the OLYMPUS AIR.
- Olympus AIR settings - Check the settings of the Olympus AIR in the OA.Central app.
- Olympus AIR firmware - Check to verify that the Olympus AIR firmware is 1.2 or later (more details).
- MESH app - Try removing any MESH tags that you are not using in the MESH app canvas. You can also try creating a new recipe in the MESH app just for the Olympus AIR. Or try restarting the MESH app.
- Olympus AIR restart - Please restart the OLYMPUS AIR and connect to your device again if none of the above troubleshooting steps work.
For more assistance, feel free to contact our support team at http://meshprj.com/contact/.