MESH Brightness is a light sensor that detects ambient light. You can use it to trigger all kinds of actions when light is detected in a certain range or even when there are changes in the brightness of ambient light.
For instance, an everyday box can be transformed into a smart box that speaks a greeting each time it's opened. Just place a MESH Brightness in a box and set it to "Detect Openness," which will trigger the audio greeting to play every time the box is opened.
MESH Brightness Features
- Brightness Change - Trigger an action if there is a change in ambient light;
- Detect Closeness - Trigger an action if the tag is detected to be concealed from light;
- Detect Openness - Trigger an action if the tag is detected to not be concealed from light;
- Check Brightness - Use another action, like a click of MESH Button, to check whether ambient light is within a set range and then trigger another action;
- Check Closeness - Use another action, like a click of MESH Button, to check whether the tag is concealed from light to trigger another action;
- Check Openness - Use another action, like a click of MESH Button, to check whether the tag is not concealed from light to trigger another action;
- Adjust brightness range between 1 to 10;
- Internet connectivity (via MESH App);
- Compatible with hundreds of gadgets and apps on IFTTT (If This Then That).
- MESH Brightness can also be used to detect proximity and sense things nearby. However, because MESH Brightness uses infrared rays it may not be able to detect certain things depending on their position, direction or nature.
Size (width, height, depth): 24mm, 48mm, 12mm
Communication method: Bluetooth standards Ver. 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy)
Maximum communication distance: Line of sight - up to 30 Feet.
Power: built-in lithium-ion battery
External interface Micro USB (for charging only)
Operating temperature limit: 0C~35C
Battery charging time: approximately 1 hour (it can be influenced by temperature and usage.)
Corresponding devices: Please Check: http://support.meshprj.com/hc/en-us/articles/212601267-Which-devices-can-operate-the-MESH-app-