|The Philips Hue software tag is an extension tag that can trigger the wireless smart light bulb using any MESH tag. In just a few taps you can create a recipe to control and personalize lighting for any mood or occasion.|
Philips Hue Tag Features
- Light Up - Turn on a Philips Hue light bulb when triggered by a MESH tag.
- Blink - Blink a Philips Hue light bulb when triggered by a MESH tag.
- Off - Turn off a Philips Hue light bulb when triggered by a MESH tag.
- Light - Choose which Philips Hue light bulb you'd like to trigger.
- Color - Choose the color you'd like to trigger on the light bulb.
- Brightness - Set the brightness level of the light bulb.
Follow these steps to connect MESH to Philips Hue:
(Before you begin)
- Plug in and set up the Philips Hue device.
- Connect Philips Hue bridge and your tablet or smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Add a Philips Hue tag to your recipe dashboard in the Expansion section (Tap the "+" just below the section title).
- Tap the Philips Hue icon to add Philips Hue.
- Tap Start Setup and follow the instructions. (MESH app will automatically search for a connection to Philips Hue bridge and you can select the bridge you wish to connect to.)
- Tap the Philips Hue bridge link button and then tap the OK button (within 30 seconds).
- A confirmation will pop up as soon as the Philips Hue bridge is connected.
- If the Philips Hue bridge is not found by the automatic search, please check to make sure that the Philips Hue bridge and your tablet or smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. You can also restart the search by tapping Search Again.
- If the Philips Hue bridge still can't be found, tap Input IP Manually to search for the Philips Hue bridge with a specific IP address. (You can find the IP address in the Philips Hue official app.)
- In the Philips Hue app, you can also manual scan for light, remove a light, change a light’s name, change bridge’s name, and much more.