Although each MESH block (formerly known as MESH tag) has a different function, they all share the same basic parts that make it easy to power on, pair via Bluetooth, check pairing status, and monitor battery life.
All MESH blocks have:
- Icon Button - Use this to power the block on and off and check battery life and Bluetooth pairing status.
- Status Band - Displays battery life light and Bluetooth pairing light.
- Charging Light - Displays charging light.
- Micro-USB Plug - Connect any micro-USB cord for charging.
Special parts on some MESH blocks:
- Button (MESH Button only)
- 10pin socket (MESH GPIO only)
- Brightness Sensor (MESH Brightness only)
- Holes (MESH Temperature & Humidity only)